Warranty & Limitation
- PRICES & SPECIFICATIONS: All prices & specifications are subject to change without notice. All DJ Safety merchandise meets the appropriate racing association standards as claimed. We cannot guarantee that all items advertised, will continue to be available.
- BACK ORDERS: If there is to be any delay in completing your order, you will be notified and the item (s) will be indicated as on back ordered (B/O) in your account.
- GUARANTEE: All DJ Safety products are guaranteed to be free from defects in workmanship and material. Credit, repair or replacement is given at the supplier's option after inspection (refer to returns). Final decision on all returned merchandise remains with the supplier.
- RETURNS: All returns; a copy of the original invoice must accompany merchandise, within thirty (30) days of invoice date. All authorized returns must include a packing slip or copy of original invoice (s). We will not refuse any reasonable claim: however, we reserve the right to make a 20% handling charge on all merchandise returned for refund, unless defective. All returns must be sent courier pre-paid with proof of packing.
- ERRORS/SHORTAGES in SHIPMENTS: All errors or shortages in shipments must be reported to the supplier within 48 hours of receipt merchandise. Automatic deductions from the invoice will not be accepted.
- SHIPPING CLAIMS: All merchandise is carefully packed and shipped in good condition. Any claims or damage to goods or shortages should be made to the carrier, not DJ Safety. All packing materials must be presented to the carrier for a claim.
- CONDITIONS: The above conditions apply on all orders accepted by DJ Safety Europe.
- NOTICE: THIS MERCHANDISE IS INTENDED FOR OFF-HIGHWAY USE, MAINLY RACING. THE EFFECTIVENESS WARRANTY AND LONGEVITY OF THIS SAFETY EQUIPMENT ARE RELATED DIRECTLY TO THE MANNER IN WHICH IT IS INSTALLED, USED AND /OR MAINTAINED. WE CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE QUALITY OF INSTALLATION, AND WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR DAMAGE OR INJURY, DIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL, WHICH MIGHT RESULT FROM CIRCUMSTANCES BEYOND OUR CONTROL. CHECK WITH YOUR SANCTIONING ORGANIZATION REGARDING PREVAILING SAFETY RULES.
DJ Safety Europe certifies to the first end-user purchaser that this DJ Safety products are free from defects in material and manufacture under normal use for two (2) years from date of manufacture. If this product is found to be defective in material or manufacturer during this warranty period, DJ Safety's entire liability, and the purchaser's exclusive remedy shall be, at DJ Safety's option (a) repair, or (b) replacement of product, or (c) refund of the purchase price of the product, which is returned to DJ Safety with proof of purchase. If failure of the product has resulted from misuse, abuse, accident, neglect or mishandling, modification of any kind (bending hardware, welding, etc.), DJ Safety shall have no responsibility to repair or replace the product or refund the purchase price.
THIS WARRANTY IS MADE IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. NEITHER DJ Safety NOR ANYONE ELSE WHO HAS BEEN INVOLVED IN THE SALE OR DELIVERY OF THIS PRODUCT SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE OR BUSINESS AND THE LIKE) IN ANY WAY RELATED TO THE PRODUCT. THE FOREGOING LANGUAGE CANNOT BE WAIVED, MODIFIED, OR SUPPLEMENTED IN ANY MANNER WHATSOEVER EXCEPT BY A WRITTEN LETTER SIGNED BY OFFICERS OF DJ Safety.
The General Installation Tips of DJ Safety are to be used as guidelines ONLY. The seatbelts must be installed as required by the Sanctioning Associations for the particular vehicle and it's use. All seatbelts, lap belts, shoulder harnesses and anti-submarine belts meet or exceed the revised SFI 16-1 testing specifications. Useful life of the webbing should not exceed two (2) years and is recommended that they be replaced at or before that time. If these seatbelts are involved in an accident or the webbing shows wear or abuse, return to DJ Safety for inspection or replacement. All hardware on lap belts, shoulder harness and anti-submarine belts are not to be welded on, bent or straightened as this will cause fracture.
GENERAL SEATBELT OPERATION/ADJUSTMENTS: The lap belt must be installed across the lower hip area. The shoulder harness, roller adjuster should be located about 1" above the breast nipple. The anti-submarine belt must be adjusted to keep the lap belt around the lower hip area when the shoulder harness is tightened. Sequence of tighten belts; ALWAYS tighten the lap belt first. Then tighten the shoulder harness. Again, the Anti-submarine belt should not allow the lap belt to move up the hips when tightening the shoulder harness.
This website and its content is copyright of DJ Safety Europe - © DJ Safety Europe 2010. All rights reserved. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material